Our glamping destination is home to our stunning Shepherd’s Rest, a traditional shepherd’s hut with a modern twist, set in its own private meadow, surrounded by native hedging with uninterrupted views over open countryside. This cosy retreat promises to let you unwind in country style, to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as can be. We’ll even deliver a complimentary continental breakfast to your veranda on your first morning with us!
You can put your feet up in front of a toasty log burner after a day exploring and watch the sunset while barbequing in the evening… and when the night falls, the dark starry skies here are sensational, just the thing before snuggling up in luxurious surroundings, watching a film or listening to the calls of the tawny owls.
You are welcome to join us on the farm to see the lambs in spring, say hello to the pigs and ponies and help collect eggs from our free-range chickens.
Click Booking & Availability to book your next holiday!
The Shepherd’s Rest is suitable for 2 adults and includes the following facilities:
- Log burning stove (initial logs & firelighters for stove included, additional supplies available for a small charge)
- Belfast sink with hot and cold water
- Mini Oven with grill & dual hob
- Tea & Coffee making facilities including fresh brew Coffee Machine
- Denby Crockery
- Cutlery / Utensils / Pans
- Oven Gloves
- Tea towels & dishwashing equipment
- Digital Radio
- TV with inbuilt DVD player
- Double Bed with luxurious bedding
- Comfy Duvet & Pillows appropriate to the season
- Sumptuous sofa
- Bath towels
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs
- Handmade wicker picnic hamper and picnic rug
- BBQ with tools
On the first day, we will deliver a complimentary continental breakfast to the veranda.
Extra breakfast baskets are available at £15 per day for 2 adults – includes fruit juice, cereal and pastries.
If you are celebrating a special occasion while you are here, please let us know and we will make it as special as possible.
Our unique and stylish composting toilet and individual shower cabins are close to the Shepherd’s Rest. They are always pristinely presented and beautifully decorated.
Minimum 2 night short break
Suitable for 2 adults
Sorry, no pets as this is a working farm
Sorry, no smoking in the Shepherd’s Rest
Seasonal rates for hire – please check Booking & Availability
Open all year round – Shepherd’s Rest is fully insulated and heated by the Log Burning Stove!
Check In 4pm, Check Out 11am (late check out may be available upon request)